The Unity Certified User (UCU) Programmer certification exam will test the basics of C# programming within Unity software to create interactivity in games, apps, AR/VR, and other experiences. This certification demonstrates entry-level knowledge that includes debugging, problem-solving, and interpreting the API, creating and evaluating code, and navigating the Unity interface. Candidates for this exam will be expected to have at least 150 hours of Unity training to obtain the certification.
The Unity Certified User Artist certification will test the candidate’s 2D and 3D digital artistry within Unity. This certification demonstrates knowledge that includes managing the basic aspects of dealing with art assets, scene content design, and using tools within Unity to assist in experience creation. Candidates for this exam will be expected to have at least 150 hours of Unity software use and training to obtain the certification.
The Unity Certified User VR Developer certification exam will test the ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. Candidates for this exam should have at least 150 hours of instruction and/or hands-on experience creating VR projects in Unity.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher can be used to take the Unity Certified User Programmer or Artist exam.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers for Unity must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- Proctor fee included for first exam attempt. A proctor fee is required for each exam attempt. Exam must be taken using the Exams from Home Testing Solution with Get Certified America!
For more information see the Getting Started