The Cisco Certified Support Technician certification exams assess your understanding of key network and security concepts, essential terminology, and mindset. By earning one, or both, of these certifications, you will have a work-ready credential designed to help launch or advance your career within two of the most important fields in IT. These work-ready certification exams can help you find a job in IT as an auditor, analyst, support specialist, or technician. They are great steps and can help you prepare for the next step in your Cisco certification journey, leading to the Cisco Certified Network Associate and the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after the date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The voucher holder can take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- If you do not pass the exam, you will be emailed a retake code. You may retake the exam after waiting 24 hours from when your initial exam started. Based on this purchase, you are entitled to 1 retake.
- The voucher can be used to take any one of the available Cisco Certified Support Technician exams.
- Proctor fee included. The proctor fee applies for the Exams from Home testing solution and must proctored by Get Certified America!.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on a Cisco exam, the candidate may take it again.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
- This policy applies to both voucher-based and site-license-based Certiport Authorized Testing Centers.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started