Career and technical education programs across the United States equip students with marketable 2D and 3D design skills by teaching them to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software.
Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers – whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may re-take the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
- The voucher number can be used for any one of the ACU certifications: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, Maya, 3DS Max, and Fusion 360.
- Valid in United States only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
You must take the certification exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. For more information see the Getting Started